1. Click here or on the “Schedule” tab above (this will take you to a separate scheduling site).
2. Click on “My Info” to create your account/profile.
3. Click on “Appointments” for an overview of session types and to view/book appointment times.
4. Once you’ve chosen your preferred time, the system will prompt you to enter “missing billing information.” Please click “ignore” to continue.
5. Click “Book Appointment” to confirm your scheduled time.
6. Please let me know if you’re interested in purchasing a package.
• Cancellations made within 12 hours of any session’s start time are not refundable.
• Valid Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover must be on file for all active accounts.
We’ll kick things off with a 30-minute chat where you can share your topline challenges and initiatives. This also provides an opportunity to ensure our communication styles work well together. It’s important we have a connection and that you have a confidence your time will be well spent.
On the schedule page you’ll see that I offer phone/skype sessions. Given the miracle of technology, meetings via phone and skype have become more than just an option, they’ve become a standard practice given location and availability. If a face-to-face is not an immediate possibility, be assured – regardless of medium – our time together will be productive.
* I am also open to discussing packages not listed that better address personal needs and avails – including day-rates for small group sessions or larger volume opportunities.