You? You’re amazing. You’re trying to have it all, do it all, be it all – for everyone. It’s alternately exhilarating and exhausting.
You have days you feel you can conquer the world followed by days the alarm goes off and all you want to do is pull the covers back over your head and melt into your mattress.
Bright Light is here to advise you through the tougher professional times and challenges. To help you identify solutions that lead to better everyday experiences and work/life balance.
How can Bright Light help?
- You need guidance on how to deliver constructive criticism or growth opportunities without torching relationships.
- You’re in need of an objective perspective on a job offer, an isolated work challenge or a communication mishap.
- You need help prepping for an interview, crafting language for a resignation or advice on navigating a tough work decision with your spouse.
- You’ve been asked to lead or manage and just aren’t sure where to start.
- You have so many great ideas, but you can’t seem to get traction with any of them.
- You’re entertaining the idea of a new job or even a new career.
- You are a recent, or soon to be, college graduate in need of practical and tactical advice concerning next steps.
- Your boss is moving on and you want to position yourself for the job.
- You’ve been asked to manage friends and need to establish new boundaries.
- You’re struggling with how to integrate your faith into your work life, or at the very least, not abandon it at the office door.
- You’re an experienced professional challenged by managing a broad range of personality types.